Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Exhausted

I'm exhausted. And I'm not even running for president. I'm exhausted just because of hearing all that campaign news and stuff. And I really regret all those brave and strong candidates as they have to defense themselves just for being themselves. Aren't you little too old? Do you think everyhing's allright when it comes to your religion? My dear, what about the drugs in your youth? And you, do really you wanna live in White House once again? Every single world they have said in their entire life can be used like a weapon that shoot them down to their knees and spoil their hopes to be president once and for all. So, children, be very careful of what you're saying. You just never know whether it will bury you later career. I'm exhausted. And I'm not even flying all over the U.S. trying to persuade the important people (the ordinary people are yet waiting for their chance to be important) that I'm the best. And I really admire all those candidates as they have to speak about economics, health care, insurance, military, war, protection of environment, national security, international affairs and all other important issues and be both intransigent and a co-operative in the same minute. Smiling, crying, emotions, racio, arguments, waving to the crowd, balloons, banners. I'm exhausted. I'm exhausted of listening how much all those caring people spent on their campaigns and rallies. Who attracted more attractive celebrity, whose musician wrote better supporting song? Whose speech is more unforgettable? Who will be the one? Aren't they exhausted doing all of that and flying here, there, everywhere? I guess I'll take a break.

Edited by: Katarina Bosanska

These news are brought to you by CantellTV, it's technology partner SigEx Telecom and it’s founder Christopher M. Cantell. CantellTV is the fastest growing provider of digital broadcasting coupled with enhanced communications, allowing people to easily control, view, upload and share digital content through proprietary interface. CantellTV has relationships with a growing network of international clients delivering millions of videos per day with more than 50,000 new videos uploaded and 200 hours of new TV shows broadcasted daily to a wide range of viewers, from 5 to 7 year olds of LiveCartoons; to 16 to 24 year old active social users of MyJumps; to fortune 50 corporate clients utilizing enhanced broadcasting services. CantellTV is committed to delivering infinite choices to your world of entertainment at the tip of your fingers.